We have several close partnerships, with whom we share similar philosophies and viewpoints on many issues. These enable clients seamlessly to access complementary but closely-linked services, as well as to access additional resources around the world. These include:
- For transaction support: Allert & Co. is a leading advisory firm focused on value-oriented company transactions for small and mid-cap companies (see web-site).
- For bespoke insurance solutions: Eikos Risk Applications delivers a unique combination of risk management, marine and credit insurance solutions to their global client base (see web-site).
- For accessing expertise in life sciences: BioVentures Consulting offers regulatory and product development expertise to the pharma, med-tech and biotech industries (see web-site).
- To provide complementary expertise in valuation: Business Valuation International provides valuation to private equities, family offices, investors, entrepreneurs, managers, and to accounting and legal firms. Their philosophy and approach to business valuation is similar to ours, and our joint work allows us to leverage resources and provide a wider geographic reach (see web-site).
- To provide additional expertise to linking strategy to advanced marketing and organisation issues, as well as in-depth sector expertise and geogrpahic reach: The European Partner Group is an independent management consultancy bringing a distinct customer- and market-led perspective. It was established in 2004 by ex-partners of a top-tier consulting firm. Building on this heritage, EPG provides high-quality pan-European capability (see web-site).
- To consult on multi-disciplinary learning and talent development, bringing together a diverse and experienced team to solve complex global learning solutions: Oval Perform (see web-site).
|Business Valuation International||BioVentures Consulting|
|Eikos Risk Applications||European Partner Group|
|Allert & Co||Oval Perform|